NM MESA thanks all of our students for choosing to be in the NM MESA program. We look forward to working with you and want to encourage you to explore some of the ways to become active as a NM MESA student!
- Each student will need to complete the following forms for the 2020-2021 school year. All electronic versions are linked in the sidebar.
- If you are completing an electronic version, please verify the region you are in so it is entered correctly. All schools/regions are listed HERE
- A-1 Parent Permission Form: Can be submitted hard copy or electronic
- A-2 Student Profile: You can take a paper A-2 Student profile form home to get information from your parent(s) OR fill it out with a computer, laptop or cell phone. NOTE: Student profile information will be available in MIMS within one week of submittal.
- A-3 Field Trip Agreement Form: Can be submitted hard copy or electronic
- Learn how to fill out the W9 form for the Loyalty Award Application. click here
- Events and News from your MESA region is available by choosing Regions on the menu bar above.
Upcoming NM MESA Events
No upcoming events are currently scheduled.
NM MESA News
06/28/2021 – This year brought many changes to traditional events and the 2021 MESA USA National Engineering Design Competition was no exception. Held on June 21-22, 2021, winning teams from each MESA…
06/01/2021 – NM MESA has selected recipients of the 2021 Dr. Arthur H. and Joan Guenther Advisor Achievement Award. Leah Olivas and Lynn Schuler are this year’s outstanding MESA advisors. Each of these two fine…
05/28/2021 – Congratulations to our 2021 Loyalty Award Qualifiers! 169 students from our NM MESA High Schools qualified to earn over $135,000 to be used for their secondary education expenses. To be…