The Senior Incentive Field Trip (SIFT) has been scheduled for March 14-18, 2023 to Charleston, South Carolina! Up to Twenty-four seniors and four advisor chaperones from our NM MESA statewide programs will be selected from the applications received. Please carefully review the agenda prior to application, as this trip will be packed with activity.
Highlights of the trip will include visits to South Carolina’s various ecosystems, Congaree National Park, the University of South Carolina, Geographical Cultural and Industry Areas, and MORE! What better way to learn about STEM education?
- General Agenda – As of 1/9/2023
- Final Room and Group List – Sent by email closer to event
- ALL Applications are due January 30, 2023 at 5PM. This includes electronic upload/submittal of grade reports, letters of reccomendation, and electronic completion. No exceptions will be made.
- February 3, 2023: Trip selection notices sent via email.
- February 6-8, 2023: Mandatory participant/guardian meetings.
- DEADLINE 1, February 10, 2023: Attendance Contract and Initial Paperwork DUE to NM MESA Main Office.
- DEADLINE 2, February 24, 2023: Final Payment and Paperwork DUE to NM MESA Main Office.
- NM MESA Inc, 1015 Tijeras Ave NW #200; Albuquerque, NM 87102
Applications: These are the paper versions, but must be submitted electronically via online application (click the Register Now button in sidebar)
Parent Meeting Information and Paperwork
Webinar Dates: Select only one!
- Monday, 2/6/23 at 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, 2/7/23 at 3:30 PM
- Wednesday, 2/8/23 at 5:00 PM
Needed Paperwork: To be posted closer to meetings
- SIFT Instructions to Advisors 2023
- Webinar Information and Log On Instructions
- General Info packet SIFT 2023
- A3 Parent Permission Form / A3 in Spanish
- B5 Chaperone Agreement
- Receipt Template
- Sign In and Paperwork Checklist-Not Posted for Privacy
- NM MESA Covid Release