NM MESA thanks all of our students for choosing to be in the NM MESA program. We look forward to working with you and want to encourage you to explore some of the ways to become active as a NM MESA student!
- Each student will need to complete the on-line A-2 Student Profile for the 2017-2018 school year. You can take a paper A-2 Student profile form home to get information from your parent(s) OR fill it out with a computer, laptop or cell phone. Click Student Profile here to access the form (available on August 1, 2017). NOTE: Student profile information will be available in MIMS within one week of submittal.
Video Tutorial on how to use the online A-2 Student Profile form (3.5 minutes)
- Events and News from your MESA region is available by choosing Regions on the menu bar above.
As this 2017-2018 school year begins, students should check with their MESA Advisors to ensure that their profiles and participation records are current in the MESA Information Management System (MIMS). This will help each student with MESA competitions, activities and field trips.
Upcoming NM MESA Events
January 24, 2018NM Tech Field Trip 2017-2018»
GENERAL AGENDA: 10:00 AM-Welcome and Registration – Fidel Student Center Ballroom 10:30 AM-Admission Presentation 11:30-Lunch at Student Dining Hall ($3.50/each attendee) 12:15 PM-Campus Tours 1:00-3:00 PM-Department Demonstrations 3:00 PM-Dismissal Each […]
February 14, 2018; 7:30 AM - 12:00 PMMESA Day at the Legislature 2018 & Legislative Effort»
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF THE LEGISLATIVE EFFORT AND LEGISLATIVE FIELDTRIP? NM MESA is a nonprofit program that currently receives a majority of their funding from our State Legislature. It is […]
March 21-24, 2018Senior Incentive Field Trip 2018»
The Senior Incentive Field Trip (SIFT) has been scheduled for March 21-24, 2018 to New Orleans, Louisiana this year! Twenty-four seniors and four advisor chaperones from our NM MESA statewide programs […]
NM MESA Day qualifications are due Friday, Feb. 9th 2018!MESA Day 2018 at NMMI: Roswell, NM»
MESA Day Qualification Materials: Qualification Instructions and General Information Technical Support Template ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Resources… competition focus = water MESA Day Summary 2018 NM MESA Day 2018 Handbook Design Kit by […]
Latest NM MESA News
- 01/18/2018 Rube Goldberg STEAM competition winners!»
- 01/17/2018 2018 MESA Day Qualification Registration is LIVE!»
- 12/19/2017 Berrendo Middle School shares the Christmas Spirit»
- 12/18/2017 MESA Staff Holiday Give-back!»
- 12/06/2017 West Region MESA students visit SJC!»