NM MESA thanks all of our students for choosing to be in the NM MESA program. We look forward to working with you and want to encourage you to explore some of the ways to become active as a NM MESA student!
- Each student will need to complete the on-line A-2 Student Profile for the 2016-2017 school year. You can take a paper A-2 Student profile form home to get information from your parent(s) OR fill it out with a computer, laptop or cell phone. Click Student Profile here to access the form (available on August 1, 2016). NOTE: Student profile information will be available in MIMS within one week of submittal.
Video Tutorial on how to use the online A-2 Student Profile form (3.5 minutes)
- Events and News from your MESA region is available by choosing Regions on the menu bar above.
As this 2016-2017 school year begins, students should check with their MESA Advisors to ensure that their profiles and participation records are current in the MESA Information Management System (MIMS). This will help each student with MESA competitions, activities and field trips.
Upcoming NM MESA Events
No details about upcoming events at this time; please check back soon!
Latest NM MESA News
- 06/29/2017 NM MESA Announces 2017 Recipients of the Dr. Arthur H. Guenther Advisor Achievement Award»
- 06/22/2017 Carlsbad High graduate receives $20,000 scholarship from New Mexico MESA and Devon Energy»
- 05/23/2017 2017 Senior Loyalty Awardees Shine»
- 05/12/2017 SIFT 2017 STEM Adventures in San Diego!»
- 05/01/2017 NM MESA Announces Finalists for the 2017 Arthur H. Guenther Advisor Achievement Award»