NM MESA thanks all of our students for choosing to be in the NM MESA program. We look forward to working with you and want to encourage you to explore some of the ways to become active as a NM MESA student!
- Each student will need to complete the on-line A-2 Student Profile for the 2017-2018 school year. You can take a paper A-2 Student profile form home to get information from your parent(s) OR fill it out with a computer, laptop or cell phone. Click Student Profile here to access the form (available on August 1, 2017). NOTE: Student profile information will be available in MIMS within one week of submittal.
Video Tutorial on how to use the online A-2 Student Profile form (3.5 minutes)
- Events and News from your MESA region is available by choosing Regions on the menu bar above.
As this 2016-2017 school year begins, students should check with their MESA Advisors to ensure that their profiles and participation records are current in the MESA Information Management System (MIMS). This will help each student with MESA competitions, activities and field trips.
Upcoming NM MESA Events
Thursday, October 5, 2017; 9-3:30 pmNorthern Region On-Going Leadership Opportunity»
The Northern region schools will have the opportunity to complete a ropes course which will give or enhance students’ skills in team building, problem solving and leadership. Schools will have […]
Friday, October 13, 20172017 AMP Research Conference»
NOTE: This event is only for the North, North Central, West, and Southwest Regions for 2017 The 2017 AMP Conference, held in Las Cruces on October 13, 2017, is an […]
October 23-24, 2017Energy and Education Fair 2017»
The Energy and Education Fair is an excellent opportunity for the students in your program to interact with outstanding professionals in the Energy Industry. Students will be given the opportunity […]
Friday 3, 2017; 12:00pm-4:30pmChihuahuan National Park Regional Fieldtrip»
North and Southwest Regions will be visiting the Chihuahuan Desert Nature Park where Asombro Institute for Science will be hosting a field day for 90 MESA students. As a pre-assignment […]
November 11, 2017, 8:30 am - 3 pmMathMovesU at UNM»
What better way to see the connection between math and the real world than participating in workshops showing how math is fun while engaging in a host of challenges! Make the connection at MathMovesU with UNM’s School of Engineering on November 19th.
Latest NM MESA News
- 08/07/2017 Successful New Advisor Training»
- 06/29/2017 NM MESA Announces 2017 Recipients of the Dr. Arthur H. Guenther Advisor Achievement Award»
- 06/22/2017 Carlsbad High graduate receives $20,000 scholarship from New Mexico MESA and Devon Energy»
- 05/23/2017 2017 Senior Loyalty Awardees Shine»
- 05/12/2017 SIFT 2017 STEM Adventures in San Diego!»