NM MESA thanks all of our students for choosing to be in the NM MESA program. We look forward to working with you and want to encourage you to explore some of the ways to become active as a NM MESA student!
- Each student will need to complete the on-line A-2 Student Profile for the 2017-2018 school year. You can take a paper A-2 Student profile form home to get information from your parent(s) OR fill it out with a computer, laptop or cell phone. Click Student Profile here to access the form (available on August 1, 2017). NOTE: Student profile information will be available in MIMS within one week of submittal.
Video Tutorial on how to use the online A-2 Student Profile form (3.5 minutes)
- Events and News from your MESA region is available by choosing Regions on the menu bar above.
As this 2017-2018 school year begins, students should check with their MESA Advisors to ensure that their profiles and participation records are current in the MESA Information Management System (MIMS). This will help each student with MESA competitions, activities and field trips.
Upcoming NM MESA Events
January 24, 2018NM Tech Field Trip 2017-2018»
Each year, NM MESA provides a field trip to NM Tech to visit the campus and get information about attendance. Juniors and Seniors are encouraged to attend. This year the […]
March 21-24, 2018Senior Incentive Field Trip 2018»
The Senior Incentive Field Trip for this year has been scheduled for March 21-24, 2018 to New Orleans, Louisiana. 24 seniors and 4 advisor chaperones from the NM MESA […]
NM MESA Day qualifications are due Friday, Feb. 9th 2018!MESA Day 2018 at NMMI in Roswell, NM»
Resources… competition focus = water MESA Day Summary 2018 NM MESA Day 2018 Handbook Design Kit by IDEO creating an Academic STEM poster SparkFun Soil Moisture Sensor ($4.95) Soil Moisture Sensor activity […]
Latest NM MESA News
- 11/09/2017 Chihuahuan Desert Nature Park hosts MESA Students»
- 09/29/2017 Dream BIG New Mexico!»
- 08/07/2017 Successful New Advisor Training»
- 06/29/2017 NM MESA Announces 2017 Recipients of the Dr. Arthur H. Guenther Advisor Achievement Award»
- 06/22/2017 Carlsbad High graduate receives $20,000 scholarship from New Mexico MESA and Devon Energy»