This end-of-the-year Regional Advisor Meeting (RAM) is to not only review, and reflect this pandemic year but a great opportunity to celebrate MESA teachers’ unique accomplishments, professional and personal learning and growth, and humanness. It’s also a time to show off some great student work and celebrate all they have overcome and succeeded! The following is a sneak peek of what we will cover in our meeting:
Welcome and Ice Breaker-
- A communal Art Piece-“Share one thing you are obsessed with this week.”
- Figuring out the center of mass for the group- “Where are we?”
- Advisor Forms and Stipend
- Review of MESA PDs
- Upcoming- Digital Media Training: Animation
- Register for the upcoming PD if interested it will take place April 28th-29th
- MESA Updates & Summer Plans coming soon!
- NMHU Partnerships in the works
- MESA Store, Resource Pages
- Loyalty Awards & MESA Cords
- LA App and mandatory student meetings more information on the page.
- Student lists will be emailed soon for advisors, stay tuned.
- Red and Black Cords: These are the only cords we give out regionally at the end of the school year. RC will be mail to each advisor and can disburse as appropriate for the program.
- Outstanding Student Award Nominations Due at RAM
- Program Survey
Advisor Recognitions & Teacher Appreciation
Celebrating Student Work
- The rally, STEAMGo Modules, and individual schools