Due to the current COVID-19 Pandemic, this event is currently CANCELLED, Please see our News Section for current updated notices.
The Senior Incentive Field Trip (SIFT) has been scheduled for April 7-10, 2020 to Miami, Florida! Up to Twenty-four seniors and four advisor chaperones from our NM MESA statewide programs will be selected from the applications received. Please carefully review the agenda prior to application, as this trip will be packed with activity.
Highlights of the trip will include visits to Florida’s various ecosystems, the Everglades National Park, the University of Miami, Miami Cultural Areas, and MORE! What better way to learn about STEM education?
- General Agenda – As of 11/26/19
- Final Room and Group List – Sent by email closer to event
- ALL Applications are due Wednesday, December 18, 2019 at 8 am. This includes submittal of transcripts and electronic completion. No exceptions will be made.
- December 23, 2019: Trip selection notices sent via email.
- DEADLINE 1, February 4-5, 2020: Parent meetings conducted via on-line Webinar Sessions. First Payment and Initial Paperwork DUE to NM MESA Main Office.
- DEADLINE 2, March 13, 2020: Final Payment and Paperwork DUE to NM MESA Main Office.
- All paperwork to be submitted to the NM MESA Main Office:1015 Tijeras Ave. NW #200; Albuquerque, NM 87102
Applications: These are the paper versions, but must be submitted electronically via online application (click the Register Now button in sidebar)
Parent Meeting Information and Paperwork
Webinar Dates: Select only one!
- Tuesday, 2/4/20 at 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, 2/5/20 at 3:30 PM
- Practice Session to Test Hardware – Friday 1/31/20; 11-2 PM
Needed Paperwork: To be posted closer to meetings