The New Mexico Highlands University College Night on October 25, 2017 is a great opportunity for 150 attendees to visit with staff and faculty at NMHU and explore the wonderful campus located in Las Vegas, NM. NM MESA has partnered with NMHU to extend an extremely rewarding experience to all NM MESA students. If you are interested in attending please contact your Regional Coordinator as they will assist you in arranging regional transportation if needed. NM MESA will pay for all transportation costs as approved.
Also note that the NM MESA portion of the day is in addition to the general College Night program. If you receive any other literature directly from New Mexico Highlands or Luna Community College it will have a time from 5-7:30 pm only. The NM MESA program is being provided as an added benefit to our NM MESA students which includes time to participate in the general College Night program. All programs must plan to stay for the duration of the ENTIRE program to attend the NM MESA Day and MUST send enough chaperones to adequately supervise your entire group.
As a note, NMHU may host a raffle for a tablet for a student attendee. Winning student must be pre-registered and present to win. In addition, this event is provided in entirety by New Mexico Highlands University so University fiscal procedures and policies will need to be followed.
- 2017 NMHU College Night Memo and Registration Instructions
- 2017 NMHU College Night Final Agenda
- 2017 NMHU College Night Parking Instructions and Campus Map
- NMHU College Night Advisor Information-This includes flyers and attendance sheets (to award MIMS participation).
- NMHU College Night Student Pages-These are the printables for the required activities.
NOTE: There are extension activities included in this document.