Cost: $8/ticket total (lunch ticket for a hotdog & drink included)
- MESA can fund $3 per student ticket and all teacher/adult tickets.
- Students or MESA groups will need to contribute $5/student.
Game time: 11:05 am start; re-board buses around 1:15 pm
Time with transportation: approx. 10am-1:30 pm’ish
MESA points awarded: Field-Trip & Workshop (if the worksheet is finished and submitted to RC)
- Leadership credit can be assigned as recognized by the group teacher/advisor
- STEAM curriculum highlights: the physics of baseball, diamond geometry, teamwork, sports health and statistics
- See the updated student worksheet here: Isotopes worksheet 2020