Dates: Thursday, April 12 & Friday, April 13 (each school is to have an advisor attend an event)
- Thursday evening: Cocina Azul on 12th & Mountain; 3:30-7 pm (dinner 5:30-6 pm)
- Friday: South Broadway Cultural Center; 10 am-2:30 pm (lunch 11:30 am-12:15pm)
- Box lunches & salads will be ordered from: La Montanita Co-op (see deli menu)
Includes: $25 stipend, mileage for CI teachers traveling from out of Abq., & a delish meal!
Gifties: to be determined
Guest Speakers: Shannon McCoy-Hayes with CS4All
- MIMS review: database questions, comments & concerns
- STEM education ideas: Design Kit by IDEO
- NM PED: NM STEM Ready Implementation timeline
- Galileo board: “getting started guide, Intel“
- Central Inner: 2018 Loyalty Award update!
You will need to bring
- your personal/professional computer (if that’s your thing)
- your personal snacks and/or any comfy clothing layers and shoes
- a creative aptitude & a reasonable attitude… 🙂