Includes: $40 stipend, mileage for CI teachers traveling from out of Albuquerque, & a delish meal!
Activities: MESA Day 2020 details & build, theme = ENERGY
Guest Speakers: Robert Lazar, APS Water and Energy Conservation Coordinator/Energy Educator
Lunch/Recess 11:45 am-12:30 pm; Lunch provided by Al’s Big Dipper
- RAM #1 agenda
- MIMS: update your profile please!
- One Strange Rock: episode 9 (Awakening) or 10 (Home); Neflix giftcard assignment from May 2019
- NM Out of School Time (NM OST) network: esri NM STEM map
- 2019-2020 important STEM education dates on the CI website HERE
- MESA Day 2020: ENERGY
- Resource selection options
- NM PED updates
- your personal/professional computer or smart phone to follow along electronically
- water bottle/beverage AND comfy clothing layers
- a creative aptitude & a reasonable attitude… 🙂
- your MESA toolbag