The Senior Incentive Field Trip for this year has been scheduled for April 25-28, 2016 (Monday-Thursday) to Washington, DC. 33 seniors and 5 advisor chaperones from the NM MESA Programs statewide will be selected from the applications received to participate. Please review the agenda prior to application carefully as this trip will be packed with activity. There will be a fair amount of walking and physical activities on some days so plan accordingly.
Highlights of the trip include visits to our National Monuments, our State Capitol, Smithsonian Air and Space Museum, Kennedy Center…and MORE! What better way to learn about STEM education.
Final Logistics Information
- Final Agenda
- Final Room and Group List-Sent by Email
- NOTE: Departing Flight time has changed to 8:45 AM. Report to Albuquerque Sunport by 6:45 AM.
Parent Meeting Information and Paperwork
- Dates: February 2, 2016 at 4: 00 PM or February 3, 2016 at 5:30 PM
- SIFT Instructions to Advisors
- SIFT General Information Packet
- SIFT Webinar Information and Log On Instructions
- Parent Meeting Sign In Sheet and Paperwork Checklist
- Receipt Template
- A-3 Parent Permission Form
- B-5 Advisor Responsibility
- Current Agenda-January 2016
- Application Deadline-Friday, December 11, 2015 at 12PM
- 1st Deadline-1st Payment, Initial Forms from Parent Meeting-Week of February 1-5, 2016
- 2nd Deadline-2nd Payment, Progress Report-March 18, 2016
- All to be submitted to the NM MESA Main Office: 2808 Central Ave. SE #124; Albuquerque, NM 87106.
Applications-These are the paper versions, but must be submittted electronically via online application (Register Now Button in Sidebar)