Time to learn about MESA Day 2016!
We’ll meet at SANTA FE COMMUNITY COLLEGE to learn about this year’s prepared design project, “Prosthetic Arm 2.0”.
- MESA will give one Sparkfun Arduino Kit to each school program.
- Click here for Pre-load guide : Since we don’t have a lot of time for the Arduino training at the Professional Development Conference (PDC), we request that Advisors use this guide to register and configure the CodeBender application and install drivers on their laptop prior to attending the PDC Arduino training.
- Here is the most recent document that outlines the guidelines and rules for the Prosthetic Arm 2.0 event. It is for MESA USA, these same rules will apply to all your teams competing in MESA Day.
We’ll also learn about the MESA Day On-Site Challenge, “MESA FUNdamentals”. It’s going to be a fun event!
Then we’ll close out the day with our Regional Advisor Meeting, in which we’ll review all plans for the whole year.
- Each attending Advisor will receive a $25 stipend. Breakfast and lunch will be provided, as well as mileage reimbursement-1 vehicle per program.
- Here’s the official Agenda for the day
- Here’s the SFCC Campus Map to help you locate the Board Room.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN LAPTOP COMPUTER IF IT IS POSSIBLE.