Interested in being a Volunteer for NM MESA, Please Visit our Volunteer Page HERE
The NM MESA, Inc., Annual Statewide Math and Science MESA Day is designed to encourage the concept of problem solving through teamwork. It salutes NM MESA students for their commitment to academic excellence and reinforces the NM MESA mission of preparing students from historically underrepresented ethnic groups for college majors and careers in math, engineering and science. In keeping with our mission, advisors are encouraged to assemble teams that are representative of the ethnic and gender diversity of their school and MESA enrollment.
All Required MESA Day submissions are to be sent to email@example.com by 5PM February 17, 2017.
- Make sure to title each document with school and team number. Example: MESA High School Team 1 Research Paper.
- Late Documents will NOT be accepted. Teams will be disqualified and not allowed to participate in MESA Day without required materials.
- Incorrectly titled documents may not be accepted as we can not determine which team they belong to if not labeled properly.
- Templates MUST be used as instructed.
- Each team should submit: Budget Sheet, Receipt Template, Technical Paper, and Academic Poster.
MESA Day Resources:
- 2017 MESA Day Handbook
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 2016-2017 MESA Project Proposal-Information and Form (PDF)
- Project Proposal (Word) – Fill in Document
- MESA Day 2017 results
MESA Day Event Resources:
- Itemized Budget Sheet 2017
- Receipt Submittal Template
- Technical Paper Template
- Academic Poster Template