CI Regional Advisory Meeting (RAM #3)
- 3 pm tour start at Friedman Recycling = 5021 Edith NE
- 4:30pm-6’ishpm meeting/dinner location: Cocina Azul = 4243 Montgomery Blvd NE
- APS’s Teachers Toolbox = 912-A Oak St. SE
meet Kim either Monday, April 18th or Tuesday, 19th from 3-4 pm for your $10 in supplies
- RAM #3 agenda & Spring overview!
- concepts & details to include: MESA spring details, 2016-2017 updates, Service Learning opportunities, honor cords & LA certificates (HS seniors only), collegiality trophies & networking
NexGen Academy students (our CI MESA USA representatives) will recieve the following trophies to award within their 2 student teams: Nerdiest Dresser & Silliest Comment in a Meeting; Advisors: Laura White & Arren Buck
Best Teamwork & Most Fabulous MESA T-shirt trophies = Valley High School; Advisors: Serri Grube, Mike X. Goodrich & Missy Helen Mick
Most Dedicated Advisor = Aleli Colon; Van Buren Middle School
School with the Highest GPA (determined from cumulative Loyalty Award winners) = Albuquerque HS; Advisors: Elizabeth Alvarado & Jimmy Phillips
- special guest: Jeff Gephart, PED teacher liaison
- highlights: $25 stipend, recycling tour & $10 dollars in educational supplies from APS’s Teachers Toolbox, getting this sweet lunch tote (see below)!