- Science Buddies – looking for inspiration for a science fair project or career information? Science Buddies has over 1,000 project ideas and highlights STEM careers.
- The Ultimate STEM Guide for Kids – Check out a bunch of fun websites, contest, games and apps.
- The explOratorium – Explore, Play, Discover! Browse activities, apps, videos & websites.
- Teach and Learn with the Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy.
- PBS can rock it out with their K-5, 6-8 & 9-12 online Teaching NGSS Engineering Design through Media video curriculum!
- Nature Works Everywhere – nice 5’ish minute vimeo videos AND teacher curriculum to download for FREE.
- Explore lesson plans, contests, puzzles and games for K-12 with Discovery Education.
- Fresh Water Lesson Plans, learn and share more about water.
- NOAA Education Resources: ocean & coasts, climate, weather & atmosphere, marine life, freshwater, special topics and events. Click on Hands On Science Activities in special topics to have fun.
- Help students grades 6-8th understand natural resources with Dig Into Mining.
STEM Websites for Girls
- Engineer Girl – www.engineergirl.org
- Girls Who Code – http://girlswhocode.com
- National Girls Collaborative Project – www.ngcproject.org
- Project Scientist – www.projectscientist.org
- SciGirls Connect – http://scigirlsconnect.org
- Tech Women – www.techwomen.org
- Anybody can learn code… code.org
- Coding made simple: Scratch – Imagine, Program & Create
- Turtle Academy: an easy way to learn programming
- Computer programming in a 3D environment: ALICE
STEM YouTube Videos