CHILDREN’S OUTDOOR BILL OF RIGHTS
- Play outside and explore freely
- Watch wildlife in the outdoors
- Wade in a clean river, creek, lake or pond
- Catch a fish and hunt for food
- Camp out under the stars
- Plant a seed and visit farms and ranches
- Travel a trail
- Explore New Mexico’s public parks, nature centers and wildlife sanctuaries
- Actively care for land, water and wildlife
- Dig in the dirt and learn about the world from the ground up
GREAT SERVICE LEARNING PROJECT: LIMBS International & MESA
We will focus on this next year!
MORE STEM RESOURCES IN SANTA FE!! Check out our new friends at STEM Santa Fe.
Need more ideas? Don’t forget about our NM STEM Resources Page
DON’T FORGET TO PERIODICALLY TAKE A LOOK AT OUR Statewide Calendar