The Senior Incentive Field Trip (SIFT) has been scheduled for March 21-24, 2018 to New Orleans, Louisiana this year! Twenty-four seniors and four advisor chaperones from our NM MESA statewide programs will be selected from the applications received. Please review the agenda prior to application carefully as this trip will be packed with activity. There will be a fair amount of walking on some days, so plan accordingly.
Highlights of the trip will include visits to the New Orleans District Army Corp of Engineers, Jackson Square, Steamboat Natchez, Honey Island, and MORE! What better way to learn about STEM education?
Final Logistics Information
- General Agenda: As of November, 2017
- Final Room and Group List-Sent by e-mail closer to Event
Parent Meeting Information and Paperwork
WEBINAR DATES: Select Only 1!
- Tuesday, 1/30/18 at 3:30 PM
- Wednesday, 1/31/18 at 6:00 PM
- Practice Session to Test Hardware-1/25/18; 1-4 PM
- Instructions to Advisors
- Webinar Information and Log On Instructions
- General Information Packet
- A3 Parent Permission Form
- B5 Chaperone Agreement
- Receipt Template
- Sign In and Paperwork Checklist
- ALL Applications are due Friday, December 8, 2017 at 12:00 PM MST.
- December 18, 2017: Trip selection notices sent via email.
- DEADLINE 1, January 30-February 1, 2018: Parent meetings conducted via on-line Webinar sessions.
- DEADLINE 2, February 26, 2018: Final payment & paperwork DUE to NM MESA Main Office.
- All to be submitted to the NM MESA Main Office: 2808 Central Ave. SE #124; Albuquerque, NM 87106.
Applications: These are the paper versions, but must be submitted electronically via online application (click the Register Now button in sidebar)