The Senior Incentive Field Trip for this year has been scheduled for March 21-24, 2018 to New Orleans, Louisiana. 24 seniors and 4 advisor chaperones from the NM MESA Programs statewide will be selected from the applications received to participate. Please review the agenda prior to application carefully as this trip will be packed with activity. There will be a fair amount of walking on some days so plan accordingly.
Highlights of the trip include visits to the New Orleans District Army Corp of Engineers, Jackson Square, Steamboat Natchez, Honey Island, and MORE! What better way to learn about STEM education.
Final Logistics Information
- General Agenda: As of November, 2017
- Final Room and Group List-Sent by Email Closer to Event
Parent Meeting Information and Paperwork
- Final Dates, Information and Needed Paperwork-Available Closer to Event
- ALL Applications are due Friday, December 8, 2017 at 12:00 PM MST.
- December 18, 2017: Trip selection notices sent via email.
- DEADLINE 1, January 30-February 1, 2018: Parent meetings conducted via on-line Webinar Sessions.
- DEADLINE 2, February 26, 2018: Final Payment and Paperwork DUE to NM MESA Main Office.
- All to be submitted to the NM MESA Main Office: 2808 Central Ave. SE #124; Albuquerque, NM 87106.
Applications-These are the paper versions, but must be submittted electronically via online application (Register Now Button in Sidebar)