The Senior Incentive Field Trip (SIFT) has been scheduled for March 17-21, 2019 to San Francisco, California this year! Twenty-four seniors and four advisor chaperones from our NM MESA statewide programs will be selected from the applications received. Please review the agenda prior to application carefully as this trip will be packed with activity. There will be a fair amount of walking on some days, so plan accordingly.
Highlights of the trip will include visits to Alcatraz, AT&T Park, California State Parks, Silicon Valley Locations, Fishermans Wharf, and MORE! What better way to learn about STEM education?
Final Logistics Information
- General Agenda: As of November, 2018
- Final Room and Group List-Sent by e-mail closer to Event
- ALL Applications are due Monday, December 10, 2018 at 11:00 AM MST. (This deadline has been extended from 10 AM to 11 AM.)
- December 17, 2018: Trip selection notices sent via email.
- DEADLINE 1, January 22-24, 2019: Parent meetings conducted via on-line Webinar Sessions.
- DEADLINE 2, February 19, 2019: Final Payment and Paperwork DUE to NM MESA Main Office.
- All to be submitted to the NM MESA Main Office: 2808 Central Ave. SE #124; Albuquerque, NM 87106.
Applications: These are the paper versions, but must be submitted electronically via online application (click the Register Now button in sidebar)
Parent Meeting Information and Paperwork
WEBINAR DATES: Select Only 1.
- Tuesday, 1/22/19 at 3:30 PM
- Wednesday, 1/23/19 at 6:00 PM
- Practice Session to Test Hardware-1/15/19; 1-4 PM
Needed Paperwork: To be Posted Closer to Meetings
- Instructions to Advisors
- Webinar Information and Log On Instructions
- General Information Packet
- A3 Parent Permission Form
- B5 Chaperone Agreement
- Receipt Template
- Sign In and Paperwork Checklist