Come to Santa Fe Community College for a day of fun activities to prepare for MESA Day in February!
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE LOCATION HAS CHANGED FROM THE GYM TO THE JEMEZ ROOMS (Between Cafeteria and Bookstore)
A few other details:
- Please bring your own lunches or plan to purchase lunch at the cafeteria
- ADVISORS-Bring your Rainwater Harvesting book that we gave you at the PDC. Your students will have an opportunity to use them for reference during the afternoon event.
- Please show up on time! We have a great speaker scheduled for 9:15 SHARP.
- Please make sure each of your student teams has a number and knows their number (example: Bernalillo HS 1, Bernalillo HS 2, etc.). Each team will have a scheduled time to bring their food distribution system to one of the 8′ x 8′ maps and to try it out and receive advice from volunteer scientists. Please study this list before you arrive on Thursday: NC Rally Track Times
- ADVISORS-I need your help in the afternoon. As you will see on the RALLY AGENDA, 1:15-2:00 is scoring time for the Water Harvesting Activity. Most attending Advisors are assigned to a school other than your own for this portion, and I will need you to score that school’s project. For example, if you are assigned to Pojoaque HS, you will go to each of their tables, examine their project and assign them a score based on criteria in the score sheet I will give you. Here is the list of Judging Assignments.