The Energy and Education Fair is an excellent opportunity for the students in your program to interact with outstanding professionals in the Energy Industry. Students will be given the opportunity to discover job possibilities in the many different areas that are related to the industry and attend quality workshops, as well as visit oil and gas exploration sites. The Energy and Education Fair is a statewide high school leadership activity and will involve aspects of a professional conference, i.e. workshops, presentations, fieldtrips, hands-on demonstrations, etc.
Pre and Post MESA Activities: We will be awarding (2) Gift Cards for the best overall Pre-Activity Completion
Supplemental Oil & Gas Activities:
- Extension Activity Student Pages-These are the printables for the required activities.
- Extension Activity Teacher Lesson Plan and Resources-This includes teacher instruction to correlate with student pages and includes optional materials.
- Video-A History of Natural Gas (YouTube)
- Video-Animation of Hydraulic Fracturing-Fracking (YouTube)
- General Rooming Assignments-Distributed via email
- Hotel Information and Directions: