The Energy and Education Fair is an excellent opportunity for the students in your program to interact with outstanding professionals in the Energy Industry. Students will be given the opportunity to discover job possibilities in the many different areas that are related to the industry and attend quality workshops, as well as visit oil and gas exploration sites. The Energy and Education Fair is a statewide high school leadership activity and will involve aspects of a professional conference, i.e. workshops, presentations, fieldtrips, hands-on demonstrations, etc.
Oil and Gas General Agenda-Posted When Available
- City Overview Map
- Bulldog Bowl Ed Fair Map
- Artesia High School Map and Directions
- Other Driving Instructions
Event Materials: FINAL PRE AND POST INFORMATION AVAILABLE SEPT. 16
Pre and Post MESA Activities:
- Posted When Available
Supplemental Oil & Gas Activities:
- Oil and Gas Program Information-This includes flyers and attendance sheets (to award MIMS participation).
- Oil and Gas Student Pages-These are the printables for the required activities.
- Oil and Gas Teacher Lesson Plan and Resources-This includes teacher instruction to correlate with student pages and includes optional materials.
- Video-A History of Natural Gas (YouTube)
- Video-Animation of Hydraulic Fracturing-Fracking (YouTube)
- General Rooming Assignments-Posted When Available
- Hotel Information and Directions: