The Senior Incentive Field Trip for this year has been scheduled for April 5-8, 2017 to San Diego, California. 24 seniors and 4 advisor chaperones from the NM MESA Programs statewide will be selected from the applications received to participate. Please review the agenda prior to application carefully as this trip will be packed with activity. There will be a fair amount of walking and physical activities on some days so plan accordingly.
Highlights of the trip include visits to Sea World, the San Diego Zoo, La Jolla, Activities on Mission Bay…and MORE! What better way to learn about STEM education.
Final Logistics Information
- General Agenda: As of November, 2016
- Final Room and Group List-TBD, Sent by Email
Parent Meeting Information and Paperwork
- February 1, 2017 at 4PM OR
- February 2, 2017 at 6PM
- Needed Paperwork and Logon Instructions:
- Application Deadline-Friday, December 9, 2016 at 12PM
- 1st Deadline-1st Payment, Initial Forms from Parent Meeting-Week of January 30-February 3, 2017
- 2nd Deadline-2nd Payment, Progress Report-March 3, 2017
- All to be submitted to the NM MESA Main Office: 2808 Central Ave. SE #124; Albuquerque, NM 87106.
Applications-These are the paper versions, but must be submittted electronically via online application (Register Now Button in Sidebar)