Welcome! Are your MIMS entries up to date? Remember students need an updated MIMS profile and a copy of their A-1 in the regional office before they can attend Rally, MESA Day or any other off-campus MESA event.
Current Advisor Tasks
- MIMS data entry – Remember to keep up to date on entering in MIMS data. This includes student participation in MESA activities.
- MIMS User Manual – Use this to help enter MESA activities and award student points.
Upcoming NM MESA Events
January 24, 2018NM Tech Field Trip 2017-2018»
Each year, NM MESA provides a field trip to NM Tech to visit the campus and get information about attendance. Juniors and Seniors are encouraged to attend. This year the […]
March 21-24, 2018Senior Incentive Field Trip 2018»
The Senior Incentive Field Trip for this year has been scheduled for March 21-24, 2018 to New Orleans, Louisiana. 24 seniors and 4 advisor chaperones from the NM MESA […]
NM MESA Day qualifications are due Friday, Feb. 9th 2018!MESA Day 2018 at NMMI in Roswell, NM»
Resources… competition focus = water MESA Day Summary 2018 NM MESA Day 2018 Handbook Design Kit by IDEO creating an Academic STEM poster SparkFun Soil Moisture Sensor ($4.95) Soil Moisture Sensor activity […]
Latest NM MESA News
- 11/09/2017 Chihuahuan Desert Nature Park hosts MESA Students»
- 09/29/2017 Dream BIG New Mexico!»
- 08/07/2017 Successful New Advisor Training»
- 06/29/2017 NM MESA Announces 2017 Recipients of the Dr. Arthur H. Guenther Advisor Achievement Award»
- 06/22/2017 Carlsbad High graduate receives $20,000 scholarship from New Mexico MESA and Devon Energy»